Friday, June 3, 2011

They Joys Of PCOS


Maybe because its Friday, but I am in a really good mood today! So, I thought I would end the week with a fun post. Please add any you can think of too!

You know you have PCOS when…

·        When you hear the term “string of pearls”, you think of your ovaries, not a necklace
·        You shave your face more often than your husband
·        Your shaving routine now includes: legs, feet, hands, stomach, face
·        Your husband has to pluck hair out of his teeth after he gives the girls a little attention
·        You and your friend go on a diet. She loses 10 lbs, you gain 3
·        There is a new found appreciation for the comb over, since your hair is now thinning

Oh they joys of PCOS!

I am struggling with my weight right now. I am trying so hard to loose some of this “love weight” that I have put on since our wedding. I have only been trying for about a week so far (no success yet), but I am very determined to drop some pounds. I will keep a tally on the side of my (hopeful) success!

I hope you all have a wonderful Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Wait! I have another! You know you have PCOS when someone takes a picture of you and you say "wait, take it again, my baldness is showing!" The next picture is taken and the cycle repeats until finally you get a good pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! That is so funny and so true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have another! You know you have PCOS when you can't understand why anyone would read while on the toilet. That is prime tweezing time!!

    Oh, and you know you are going through infertility treatments when you order a Caramel Macchiato at Starbucks, then get grossed out when they write "CM" on your cup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious!!!!

    How about, you know you have PCOS because you have back-up tweezers in your purse, desk at work, car, and every room in your house!

    ReplyDelete