Thursday, June 30, 2011

Jinxing Ourselves?


I have made my first “baby” appt with Dr K. It’s for July 18th. I will be around 5 ½ weeks by then. Not really sure what she will do, as you can’t detect a heartbeat that early, but I guess we will go and see.

I was really nervous about making the appt. I was scared of jinxing ourselves or something crazy like that. I don’t know if I actually believe in that kind of stuff, but it was still in the back of my mind. I am still having the pains in my ovaries, but I try not to think about them. They don’t seem to be as often anymore, but they are still there. I am just glad that I haven’t started spotting or anything.

Please little bug, stick. I couldn’t imagine losing you, and I know both M and I would be a mess.

2 comments:

  1. Stop driving yourself crazy with worry and be HAPPY!!! Yeah, I know, easier said than done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I know it is! I am trying really hard though, but am scared to get too happy or excited!

    ReplyDelete