Monday, June 6, 2011

Imagine That


We met our neighbors this weekend, and surprise surprise, she is pregnant. I am tired of every. single. person. I know getting/being pregnant. It is so unfair. When is it going to be our turn? We want this more than anything, and it just doesn’t make sense.

You know what really pisses me off. The people that get pregnant that shouldn’t. You know, the ones that don’t want the child, or don’t take care of it. I met a lady the other day, she has 4 kids and has had 6 abortions. SIX! Why can she keep getting pregnant when she obviously doesn’t want to? It doesn’t make any sense to me.

There are so many kids out there that are treated so horrible by their parents who just don’t care. Why were those people able to have kids? Here we are, wanting one so badly, trying everything we can, and it doesn’t happen to us. I don’t understand, and it hurts so badly. Why can’t it be us?

No comments:

Post a Comment