Thursday, November 29, 2012

The Things My Son Says

It kills me. Pumpkin is only 4 (ok, closer to 5 but lets not push it) and the things that come out of his mouth really get me sometimes.

Everyone knows that there will be no more Twinkies. Well, we happen to have a box of chocolate filled Twinkies "stashed" away. By "stashed" I mean that they are open and some are gone, but the then box just got pushed to the back of my extremely organized pantry, and Pumpkin miraculously found them.

These are the bad boys for those of you wondering about the "chocolate" part (source)

Well, Pumpkin asked me if he could have one. I have no plans or intention to try and sell these things, plus our box is OPEN with some MISSING, but maybe for some crazy reason M would want to keep them. I really doubt it but maybe. So I told Pumpkin that we would have to wait to ask M when he got home from work because they don't make those anymore. What was Pumpkins reply? "Yeah, I heard about that on the news." You heard about that on the news?! How old did I say you were... 40?

Lately Pumpkin has been getting pretty annoyed with Miss L. It must have something to do with the fact that she is always slobbering on his books, eating his soldiers, and tipping over his car garage/ramp-thing. So Pumpkin sits down next to me the other day and says "its hard having a baby in the house". HAHAHA!!!! Yes honey, babies are hard. Good lesson learned early.

Tonight I was in the kitchen making dinner (gourmet tomato soup with grill cheese. I even took a string cheese and added some of that to the regular cheese. I should be a chef). M and Pumpkin were watching the news (!) and it was talking about the ice melting in Antarctica. I heard Pumpkin say "M. Does that mean all the polar bears and penguins are migrating?" I really don't know where he comes up with some of this stuff, but I LOVE it!

I am going to start writing it all down because I can't remember half of it, but it all blows my mind.

What funny/great things does your LO say?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for providing such a valuable information and thanks for sharing this matter.

    ReplyDelete