Friday, November 9, 2012

A New Adventure

A little while back, like 2 months ago I guess now..., I took on a new adventure. I became an Independent Distributor for It Works! After talking to M about this, I decided to join my gf's team. We were hoping that I would be able to make just a little bit more money to help out with some of our bills. Or maybe give me a little shopping money!


For those of you that have never heard of It Works!, you are missing out! These amazing body wraps tighten, tone, and firm your skin. You can wrap your legs, butt, back, belly, arms, neck, and even face! They help reduce the look of cellulite and stretch marks too!!! It is NOT water weight that you lose, and the results will actually last.


Not only are there the wraps to use, but many supplements that can be purchased. There is a defining gel that works much like the wraps, and you can use it everyday. This product has become one of my favorites and I used it every time I get out of the shower before I get dressed. It is A-MAZING.


My other favorite product is Greens. You add 2 scoops to your drink of choice (water, juice, power-aid, etc), and it is equal to 8 servings of fruits and veggies! How simple is that?! AND its less then $1 a day!!! The reason I really love the Greens is because I give them to Pumpkin. It is such a good feeling knowing that even if I can't make sure he gets all the servings of fruits and veggies in a day that he needs, I can give him these and he's covered. The best part? He doesn't even know I put it in his juice! My parents have started using them also and swear by them. They are now buying extras each month and sending them to my sisters!

I am not trying to sell you on anything here, or make you join up with me (although I am offering a pretty sweet deal right now if you are interested ;) ), but I am really excited about this new adventure in my life. I am hoping that I can make some extra money and be able to help out with a few more bills, or boots that really need to be bought. 

Have you started a new adventure lately? Have you ever heard of It Works!? Are you interested....? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment