Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Competition?


You might be thinking that the only reason M wanted to move to the next step of trying was because of the “competition” with Ex. But that is not true.

M and I have been trying very hard to get pregnant, and the thought that someone else (we know like 8 people who have gotten pregnant while we are trying), especially Ex, would get pregnant before us was just too much.

So I called up Dr K, she called in a prescription for Clomid, and we set an US date. The US showed that I had one good follicle that was about ready to go. In order to be able to time everything, I had to take another hcg shot. The bummer about this one was, that because of the time frame, I had to drive into town (we live about 20 minutes out) at 11:00 PM, go into Labor and Delivery, and have one of the nurses there give it to me. Let’s just say, I was exhausted the next day!

The next step was to get M’s men up to the lab at 1:00 PM so they could be washed and prepped for the IUI at 2:00 PM. Getting a sample from M during the middle of the day was interesting since he can only take about a 30 minute lunch, and we live, like I said, about 20 minutes out of town. That left us with one option: a little high school car action!

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment