Thursday, January 19, 2012

I'm Done

If you would have asked me a week or so ago, I would have said that I was not ready at all to have Peanut. In fact, I did say that in this post! Well, things have changed!

I am ready for Peanut to be born. I can't believe we still have about 5 or 6 wks to go until possible induction. I know it will go fast, and she may decide to make her appearance before then, but man, am I ready now!

I can't sleep at all. I cramp really bad. I throw up in my mouth multiple times a day (I think this has to do with needing to burp, but because there is no room for food, it comes up too). My nose is stuffy. My back hurts. I am nesting like crazy and actually getting kind of tired of feeling like everything needs to be perfect. I am baking a ton, which is really odd and good I guess, except I am eating it all too. I want to have a real drink. I want to put on real clothes. I want to get on the floor and play with Pumpkin. I feel like my crotch is breaking. My hips hurt. I'm bloating. My fingers look like sausages. I itch all over. Oh man, I am complaining a lot! But I am ready to have Peanut here to hold and kiss and love. I do love having her in my belly, and feeling her move around, but I am getting so uncomfortable.

I really am trying to enjoy the last few wks of pregnancy though, as much as it seems like I am hating them! I know that once Peanut is here, I will miss having her in my tummy. But then I will get to have her in my arms, which I think is a better trade. :)

Did you enjoy the end of pregnancy? Were you ready to be done, like I am right now?!

2 comments: