Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Slight Freakout

My GF L came by yesterday with her baby, which is almost 3 months old. She had gotten shots the day before and was.... grumpy to put it nicely. I have to admit, I had a small freakout from it.

Pumpkin was SUCH a good baby. Never cried, never was crabby, never fussed, nothing. I was very fortunate to have such an easy baby. When I saw L's baby being, not easy, I didn't know what to do. Granted L did things that I would not have, like picking her up and stuff while she was content and sleeping, causing her to wake up and fuss more, but still. What if Peanut is a fussy, crying, crabby baby? How will I handle?






Source

Having an almost 4-year-old running around the house can be extremely tiring, and I guess I was being extremely naive thinking that Peanut would be an easy baby, therefore not making it too hard having 2 kids at home.


I am praying that part of L's crabby baby was because of how L "spoils" her, and that my baby won't be the same. I am really hoping I don't have blinders on as to how Peanut is going to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment