Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sleep...

Or lack of. Its 3 in the morning. I am wide awake. I have slept for maybe 2 hrs tonight.

I was so excited because its "fall back" tonight, and so we get an extra hour of sleep, but I can't sleep! I don't know why. I don't even feel a little tired. I tried to make myself sleep, but I couldn't. So, now I am sitting here, wishing I was sleeping. I know that it is going to make for a long day, but I don't know what else to do!

If these sleepless nights keep happening, I am going to have to ask Dr K if there is something I can do. I have to be able to function during the day, especially with Pumpkin around!

I guess if this keeps up even after Peanut is born, that would be a semi good thing. I wouldn't have to drag myself out of bed to do nighttime feedings, I would be waiting for her to wake up!

I need some sleep....

No comments:

Post a Comment