Tuesday, November 15, 2011

24 Weeks

We have made it to 24 weeks! It is a relief to know that if Peanut was born now, she has a chance at surviving. I would rather her stick tight until due date though :)

I haven't bought anything for her yet. To be honest, I can't pinpoint the reason why not either. This pregnancy has been going really well, and she is a SHE, but when I go to the store... nothing. I do find things I love and want, and tell others about them, but I have yet to take anything home. I feel scared to have stuff for her already, like I might jinx it all or something. I want to shop and buy, but just haven't been able to actually take that leap.

Peanut likes to kick my in the crotch, a lot. When she moves, its always her little feet doing a dance down there. I do love feeling her move, but kind of wish she would kick a little higher! There are some days that she hardly moves at all, and when she does its really faint. I really don't like those days. Its funny though. With Pumpkin, I would have been calling Dr K to tell her and make sure everything is OK, but with Peanut, I am more relaxed about it all. I hope that is a good thing... We have another dr appt on Thursday, so I guess we will find out then if everything is still looking good! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment