Friday, November 4, 2011

Six Babies?

I had a pretty vivid dream last night. I went to my hair lady's place, which turned into my Dr's office, and went into labor. With 6 babies.

For some reason though, I only was with 2 of them, a boy and a girl, and the boy grew really fast. Within 2 days, he was like huge, the size of a 3-yr-old, but still a baby. M was at work. He never came to see me or the babies. In fact, I didn't see him until I came home, and then it was just randomly.

It was such an odd dream, and I have no idea what it means, if anything. Maybe it means M will be at work when I go into labor. Or that he will miss the birth (I pray not!). Hopefully it is just a weird random pregnancy dream though. It is sticking with me though, almost like a nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment