Thursday, November 3, 2011

OVER Half Way

I just realized the other day that I am 5 1/2 months pregnant. That means we are over half way there. It does not seem real at all.

I feel like we have so much to do (which we do), and tons of time to do it. I mean, we still do have lots of time, but I would like everything done by January, or at least in January. I don't want to have to worry about things in February, I just want to relax and enjoy the last month. Plus, if Peanut decides to come early, I want to be completely ready. I get too much anxiety waiting until time is getting close!

I just can't believe how soon we will be meeting our little Peanut. This year has already flown by, and the next 2 months are going to be crazy with Thanksgiving and Christmas, that time isn't going to slow at all. I am so excited, and can't wait to start getting things done!

No comments:

Post a Comment