Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Broken Crotch

I know, I know, I’m a bad blogger. BUT in my defense, I don’t have a computer at home, just my iPad, which I can blog on but it’s not the easiest to type on, so I blog at work. Well, by the time I can actually sit and write a post I’m tired and its everything I can do to stay awake, and I normally don’t have the extra energy to type. Lame I know.
A lot seems to have been going on lately too. One of the bigger things though is my broken crotch. Technically it’s not broken, and technically it’s not my “crotch”, but that is the best way to describe it. More medically correct, my pubic bones/muscles aren’t really there after being pregnant 4 times, so this baby is sitting right in my pelvis and putting a lot of pressure on it. I have a pretty constant burning pain down yonder. Trying to roll in bed is out of the question, and if I walk too much, I’m out of commission for the rest of the day. PAIN. It really does feel like my crotch broke.
The pain is actually so bad that I went to the dr yesterday for it. Nothing they can do, of course, except suggest a support belt. So instead of buying myself a pair of cute maternity pants, I will be purchasing a support belt this weekend to help hold my tummy/baby off my pelvis. Good thing I am already pregnant cuz I’m sure once M sees me in it he won’t be able to keep his hands off me.
The dr checked heart rate while I was there, which was coming in strong at around 139. I am “officially” 28 weeks today, but was measuring 30… come on December (tax) baby! I also got to have an US because this baby just hasn’t been super active. Reason behind that is my fluid levels are a little on the high side, giving baby more room to swim around. And let its hair float around. Lots of hair swishing around. It looked to be almost shoulder length…. And if I’m going to be completely honest, that might be slightly creepy if it comes out with hair long enough for a pony… especially if it’s a boy….
I promise to try harder to blog more. With the holidays coming up too, there is always fun stuff to talk about! So don’t give up on me yet, I’ll be better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment