Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Resolutions 1-3

Remember my resolution this year to do random acts of kindness? One every month? Well despite everything going on, I have been keeping it! I decided to update every 3 months so I don't bore you with a post on it every month :)

January: I was in the coffee drive through getting a tea, and a little pickup pulled up behind me. There was just a girl a younger boy, maybe Pumpkin's age, in it, so I told the lady that I would pay for their order. My total bill was just over $7, so that made their drinks right around $5.

February: This one might not seem that big, but it was something. I was in line at Target with a basket full of stuff, despite only going in for a couple things. There was only a couple lanes open, and they all were pretty busy. A lady got in the lane behind me and she didn't have very much stuff. I was not in any hurry so I let her go ahead of me.

March: I searched Indiegogo for a page that was almost out of time and donated to it. Actually, the page that I chose had some time on it, but not a whole lot, and it tugged my heartstrings. It is a baby girl thats goal isn't met, not really even close yet. Right now they are just shy of $3000, and their goal is $15,000. It would be awesome if you would go donate to them! Indiegogo is pretty cool cuz you can search all sorts of different topics and for fundraisers that are just about out of time and donate to them. Even if you don't decide to donate to this fund that I did, you should still check it out and donate to something!

If you made resolutions this year, how are they going?

No comments:

Post a Comment