Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Countdown Is On!

We are now officially 30 wks! That means, only 10, yes TEN, more weeks to go. I cannot believe how soon it really is. We have so much to do to get ready too, that I am slightly stressed.

We still have nothing in or for the nursery, other than ideas and an old rocker/glider that needs some work. That is going to be my project next week. I would do it this week but my sister is in town all week visiting, so I am trying to spend as much time as possible with her. :)

Peanut was very active over Christmas, and my whole family, along with M's, got to feel her moving and kicking. It was so fun to watch everyone's expressions! Sometimes when she moves though, it really hurts. It almost feels like she is about to break out of my stomach or something. I love feeling her, but could do without the pain!

I woke up last night in a lot of pain too. My back and stomach muscles were all really tight. I could hardly move, and my back still hurts. My legs cramped some too, but they say that is normal. I can feel Peanut move down into my pelvis at times. She puts a lot of pressure down into my crotch, which is uncomfortable and makes me worry that she might try to make her grand entrance into the world a little to see. 10 weeks baby girl, it will go fast, so just be patient!

I hate to write such a boring post, and short one, but we are off to my parents' house again to see family. I love having them in town, but man, it sure is a lot of running back and forth! My poor house is feeling neglected, and dirty!

No comments:

Post a Comment