Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sweet Surprise

I had to come home from work today. I felt so sick and wasn't sure what end it was going to come out of! I don't know if it is pregnancy related, or something else, like the flu. I do know a couple people who have had the flu recently too.

Last night I was having such horrid cramps that I called my dr. She sent me up to the hospital to get an US to see what was going on. M had to stay home with Pumpkin, but I really wish he would have been there for this. I got to see little bug, and it's little heart beating away! It's measuring at 6 wks 2 days, and the heart rate was around 111 bpm. That is slow, but normal for this time frame. So, I present to you, our little bug!

Sorry for the crappy pic, I took it with my cell phone!

It was awesome to see and I REALLY wish M could have been there. It was so reassuring to see the heart beating, and it was a very nice surprise!

But, because it was after hours at the hospital, I had to register at the ER. While I was sitting there waiting, the girl on the floor in front of me was throwing up, and the girl next to me was laying on her mom because she was sick. I am REALLY hoping I didn't pick up some sickness and the reason I had to come home was totally baby related!

No comments:

Post a Comment