Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Chocolate the Cure?


I have gained 2 lbs. I am getting really sick though, and have only been able to eat saltine crackers for the most part. I tried to eat lunch today at work, tacos and corn bread casserole with chocolate shortcake and strawberries for dessert. I couldn’t do the taco at all (and it looked so good!), got some of the corn bread casserole down, and devoured the shortcake! Good to know that the “bad” for me foods are the things that my stomach can actually handle right now.

I was never sick like this with Pumpkin. Maybe it’s because it is a different pregnancy, but my girlfriend says maybe it means I’ll have a girl. I don’t know what it is, but I will take the sickness if that means that little Bug is still alive and hanging in there. I will even gain 100 lbs from eating chocolate if that is the only thing that keeps me feeling ok. Ok, not really, I think I would have to cut myself off if I started to gain that much and just endure being sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment