Friday, July 15, 2011

First Dream


I have always had pretty vivid dreams. I can remember them clearly, sometimes so clearly that the “bad” ones stick with me and bug me all day (even days) long. I also have reoccurring dreams.

Last night I had one of my reoccurring dreams, except it was a little different this time. The ending was different, and it is still bugging me. I went to the bathroom, and there was blood. Lots of dark red blood. I kept trying to get to my dr, but I couldn’t for some reason, and the blood didn’t stop. I woke up then, but can’t stop thinking about it.

I think the reason for the blood in my dream was because I spotted a little yesterday. M and I DTD yesterday morning (for the first time in WEEKS – according to him!), and then I started to spot. I summed it up to the fact of DTD, and that it wasn’t much to worry about (also thanks to my friend H who reassured me). If it were to get worse or more of a red color, I would have called my dr, but it stayed pink and really light. I haven’t had any since, except in my dream.

Odd dreams are said to be a part of pregnancy, but I hope my odd dreams are at least fun, and not scary like bleeding uncontrollably. I am trying not to read too much into the dream either. They are the things that were on my mind, coming out in my sleep. Nothing to worry about… right?

No comments:

Post a Comment