Tuesday, July 19, 2011

First Appointment

We had our first OB appt yesterday. It wasn't that exciting. I got a physical (I think M started to feel a little uncomfortable!), and she went over everything that is going to be coming up, such as test, ect.

Going off of the dates of my last period, my due date is February 28. Next year is a leap year, so I really hope I don't deliver then! We have a bunch of birthdays in February too, Pumpkins, M's, M's sister, and some friends. What's one more?!

Dr K tried to find the heartbeat yesterday too, but couldn't. I am feeling ok about that though because she said it would be really crazy if we could hear it at this point. She did set us up with an US for next Friday though so that we can see our little bug and hear it's heart. M hasn't gotten to yet, so that will be exciting for him. Our next OB appt will be the following Monday.

I'm still feeling pretty sick. Trying to stay active and walk and bike ride, but when I start feeling icky, its really hard to get motivated! It seems that ice cream never fails to make me feel better, so I have to try really hard to stay active if I am going to give into that craving!

2 comments:

  1. awwwwww!!! So exciting!!! So glad to hear everything is going good for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It is very exciting!!!!

    ReplyDelete