Friday, July 29, 2011

I Did The Dreadful

M and I got into a fight. Part of it was he was mad that I hadn't told any of my friends that I am pregnant. He didn't understand the reason WHY I didn't want to tell him. So, I had to the dreadful. The thing that I DID NOT want to do, ever. I posted it on Facebook.

*GAG* I hate when people post things about being pregnant or announcing it on Facebook. But, M wanted people to know, so now they know. I cringed when I submitted that little status update: Oh boy... or girl! Still makes me sick! People were very excited of course, but I am still scared.

I guess there isn't much I can do about people knowing, especially now. Plus this is a small town, and word spreads so fast. Everyone would have known soon anyways. Just wish I didn't have to fall into the masses of people announcing it on Facebook.

2 comments:

  1. awwwwww ((((HUGS)))) I'm sorry he didn't understand and that you ended up posting it on FB before really wanting to tell people. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its ok, I guess it was going to get around town at some point.

    ReplyDelete