Thursday, August 28, 2014

Shit Just Got Real

I took Pumpkin to his first day of 1st grade yesterday. WOW. 1st grade. That's like real school now.


To be honest, I think it was harder this year than last. Kindergarten is still young and yes, they are at school, but with 2 snack times and a nap time. Still not quite "real" to me. 1st grade though? Real. Grown up. I might have shed a little tear as I watched him walk down the path towards the building with his Ninja Turtle backpack on. (Yes, that's right, I don't even walk him in anymore!!!!)

So, since he is all grown up now, he needs a more grown up nickname. Pumpkin was what I called him when he was a baby, and my baby is missing somewhere. Luckily this super cute lil dude replaced him :) Any suggestions on a new nickname for him???

No comments:

Post a Comment