Friday, September 6, 2013

Inside and Outside

We had our “20” week US this week. Technically I am 21 weeks, and baby was actually measuring about 22! It was so hard to not find out the gender, I even told M that if he really wanted to know we could, but he said no. Surprised me actually because he does want to know! He must know how much it means to me to not know.
The US was amazing. I think after losing BB3, and knowing this is our last pregnancy, I’m taking it all in a little more. The baby kept putting it’s hands up by it’s face, and we could see it drinking the amniotic fluid. SO. INCREDIBLE. We got some good pictures and even some straight on looking at the face pics. I love them.
Everything looked perfect, but the Dr wants us to get a fetal echo just to make sure there is no repeat of what is wrong with Miss L.
I am getting really excited. Which scares me… When I got really excited about BB3, we lost it. I am enjoying being pregnant this time around because I know how quickly it can be gone, and it won’t be long until the baby is here, and I will never go through this again. So excited to meet this little one :)

2 comments:

  1. How do you have the self control to not find out?! I think it'd be fun to be surprised, but I'd never be able to hold out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't able to wait with my other 2, but since I have had previous ones, I think that helps! Plus, after losing BB3, my mindset has changed a little.

      Delete