Thursday, September 5, 2013

Emotional Day

Tuesday was a day of emotions for me.
Pumpkin started kindergarten. He went to preschool last year, but that was for only 3 days a week, and 3 hrs at a time. This is full-time, all day, all week school. I really don’t know how I feel about it still! He is growing so fast, and the world is full of such scary things, and I know that I won’t always be there to hold his hand and help him through. I just have to make sure that he knows that he can always come to me no matter what and I will do whatever I can to make it better.
Tuesday was also the due date for BB3. My heart still aches for our baby. I think about it all the time. It is so crazy to think that I should be holding a newborn right now. I am instead holding a baby in my belly right now, which is amazing and we are so excited about, but it doesn’t take away the pain of the one we lost.

2 comments: