Wednesday, September 18, 2013

3 Years

M and I have been married for 3 years now. WOW.
I have no idea where the time went, but it flew. Looking back over the last 3 years, it amazes me all we have been through. And that we still are together!
I love M so much. He truly is my best friend. Yes, there are things that drive me crazy about him, but he still loves me despite the things that I do that drive him crazy. He makes me smile even when he isn’t around. He makes me happy and feel loved and complete. Knowing I have him to go home to is the most comforting, best feeling ever.
I love him more after 3 years then I did the day we got married. And I know that as time goes on I will continue to love him more.
The things he does for me and our family is amazing. He always puts us first and sacrifices so much to make sure we are happy and taken care of. I couldn’t ask for a better husband or father for my kids.
Thank you honey for everything. Happy anniversary and here is to many more to come.

2 comments: