Saturday, July 28, 2012

Nursing Strike Hope

In my research on our nursing strike, I found a great article from the BabyCenter, and I think I have figured out why Miss L is on strike!

You know how I said that she was sick again? Well I took her to the Dr, and she has an ear infection. We got her started on a Z-Pak, but she is still a little sick right now. In this article, it says that a nursing strike could be because of ear infections!!! I am praying that as Miss L's infection clears up, she will want to nurse again.

I need to keep trying to get her to nurse, and do it when she is really sleepy, in hopes to get her back on though. I just feel so bad that she cries so much it makes me not want to even try.

I will keep you posted on how this goes! Wish me luck!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment