Saturday, June 9, 2012

Society

I can almost guarantee a giggle out of Miss L when I take her diaper off and she gets to lay free on her changing table. She loves being naked. She isn't the only one either. Pumpkin loves being "maked", as he says it, too. And to be perfectly honest, I don't mind it either! There is something freeing and comfy about being naked, and Miss L has already figured it out.

So I was thinking the other day. She isn't ashamed or shy about being naked. She doesn't know any better, that  being naked in public isn't acceptable. If we never told her different, she may grow up wanting to be naked, like Pumpkin still does. To me its a little sad that society tells us what is acceptable and what isn't. I am a little jealous of how free and comfortable babies and children are. They have no shame, and I think its wonderful.

Do you think its sad that society tells us what is ok and what isn't? Would you spend your time naked if you could?!

No comments:

Post a Comment