Sunday, October 2, 2011

Crying Myself a River

Everything has been making me cry, and I mean everything. A random song on the radio, a commercial, a video posted on FB... you get the idea. I hate being such a crybaby, but I can't help it! I am overly emotional lately.

I have also been feeling really unattractive. My "bump" is odd shaped, and really low. I look like a have a pouch. Plus, my stomach is hairy, I'm breaking out on my back, stomach, chest, and neck. My face is clearing up a little, but still, its everywhere else. I feel like I am fat, and ugly, and that makes me cry too.

Poor M has gotten the worst end of it all. I ask him if he loves me, if he thinks I'm pretty, if he likes to be around me. I feel so bad, but like I said, I am an emotional wreck lately. I really hope this stage goes by quickly, I don't know how much more of this I could handle (or M!).

No comments:

Post a Comment