Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Predictions

Since we are finding out what we are having (well, hopefully Peanut will cooperate with us!), I thought it would be fun to do some gender prediction tests to see if they are right!

I took 2 "Wive's Tales" quizzes, with similar results. One said 75% girl, and the other said 73% girl! I also did the "Ring Test" where you dangle your wedding ring over your belly (or wrist) with a strand of hair, and depending on its movement tells you whether you are having a boy or a girl. If it goes in a circle, you are having a girl, and if it goes side to side, its a boy. Mine CLEARLY went side to side, so that indicates we should be having a boy!

I think I would trust the "Ring Test" over the quizzes, but I'm not fully convinced. It is just a fun little gender prediction thing to do while I wait for our appt. I am so excited to find out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment