Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A Little Hiccup

Baby hiccups that is! I was woken up last night due to Peanut's hiccups! I forgot what a crazy fun feeling it is! I really wish M could feel Peanut moving around though.

I pretty much feel movements everyday now, but they are really low. They almost feel like they are in my crotch! OK, not quite that low, but still, they are low, not like they are in my "belly".

I've been feeling pretty self-conscious about the way I look. My belly is so low still, not the "bump" that most people experience. I think I still just look fat. It makes me pretty sad, especially considering that we are coming up on 20 wks, half way there. Maybe I will post a "belly pic" for the milestone, but I still don't feel cute, or that I look that pregnant. It might be because this is my second baby, but I wish a had that perfect high cute bump. :( Little pity-party just now, sorry.

Happy news is that in just 2 days we get to see Peanut again, and hopefully find out if Peanut will be dressing in blue or pink! I cannot wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment