Thursday, September 22, 2011

I Feel Like I Feel

I think I can feel Peanut moving around. Its not very often, or very much, but I'm pretty sure I can make out the first little movements.

I can't wait until they get stronger and more often, since that is such a comfort because then I know that little Peanut is doing ok. I also can't wait until M can feel the movements. He is very anxious for that and I am excited to see his face at the first kick. I think Pumpkin will be pretty excited too!

Peanut is supposed to be doubling in size this week, and to be honest, I can feel my stomach muscles (yeah, I like to pretend that I have some!) stretch. It was actually kind of painful this morning, but I am happy to endure it, knowing that it is for the growth of our baby.

Other then that, nothing new is really going on. I am still jobless, and thinking I will probably be that way for quite a while. We are trying to make ends meet, and while it is very stressful right now, I know we will make it through, someway, somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment