Saturday, September 10, 2011

One Day At A Time

I lost my job. I actually didn't "lose" it, I got fired. And to be completely honest, I think its because I am pregnant. I have been being bullied and got written up twice since I announced my pregnancy. I am so stressed about it. I can't collect unemployment because I was fired, although I am trying.

I am really trying to reduce my stress though. I know that stress isn't good while you are pregnant, and I am starting to feel sick lately. So I am trying to relax, take one day at a time.

I am looking for another job, but its going to be really hard. Not many people want to hire a 4 month pregnant lady, but hopefully someone will. Until I find another job, I am trying to enjoy not working, and keep my stress low. Money is really tight, but I try not to think of it.

We have our next Dr appt on Thursday, and we will be able to talk to Dr K about my HPV and what is going on. While that whole situation is stressful, it will be really nice to hopefully get some answers.

So life is pretty stressful right now, but I know we will make it through, one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment