Monday, September 15, 2014

Something In The Water

Baby fever hits a little when EVERYONE around you is pregnant! Honestly, I have a long list:
  • Neighbor around the corner
  • Other neighbor around other corner
  • Our friends in town
  • Girlfriend in Texas (41 weeks now... so any day!)
  • Lady I work with
  • M's cousin
  • A blogger I follow
  • Carrie Underwood (technically she isn't "around" me, but its all over the internet!)
To be honest I'm pretty sure I am missing a couple people too... Plus, my sister's baby is only 3 weeks old, so that's almost the same ;)

3 of those people are due within like a week of each other too! 

I really do miss being pregnant, and I love me some newborn babies, but to be honest... I wouldn't want to do it again. I am so happy with my 3 kids, and I could not imagine trying to take care of another! It makes me sad that we won't ever go through that again, but my kids are such a blessing and I am ready to watch them grow and be there for them. Sometimes when I look at LL though and see how big she has gotten, and how damn cute she is, it makes my heart ache for 10 more. 


M and I have been talking about taking more permanent precautions... like him visiting the Dr for once! We haven't decided for sure, but wouldn't really want a surprise baby either.

One of the girls on the list had told me that they were done, but then they never did ANYTHING to prevent, and Wham! Pregnant again. I wanted to give her the sex talk, you know: "if you don't use anything to prevent a pregnancy, you will more then likely end up pregnant". I just told her congrats instead though :) At least we are using the protection of Miss L sleeping in our bed, and a Mirena for the few minutes of alone time we do get. 

No comments:

Post a Comment