Thursday, September 25, 2014

Fall Favorites #2

Since I love the fall so much, I decided to post a few more of my favorite fall things!


1) Sweaters, scarves, boots, and boot socks! I wear my cowgirl boots pretty much all year round, but in the fall I like to bust out my calf-high boots with boot socks. And I LOVE sweaters. I have to admit I normally end up putting on a sweatshirt, but sweaters make me feel so pretty! And my closet is full of scarves...

2) Candles. Granted I burn candles all year round, but the "fall" smells are my by far my favorite. I love how warm, homey, and inviting they are.

3) Crock Pot cooking. There are so many things you can cook in a Crock Pot all year round, but my favorite things are chili, spaghetti, pot roast, and stew... fall food items in my opinion :)

4) Frost. I am not a warm weather girl at all. I max out at about 75... anything above that is too hot for me unless I can be on the water. I like cold weather. So when nothing makes my heart as happy as waking up to frost. Its a sure sign that fall is here and winter is coming soon. Plus, how can you not love frost? They way it delicately covers everything and the sun shines off it, dancing in all directions *sigh*. So beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment