Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Fall Favorites

I love fall. I love the coolness in the air and the smell that comes along with it. I love decorating for the holidays, and baking goodies in the kitchen. There are so many things I love about fall, but here are just a few:


1) When the leaves change colors. It is so pretty to look out and see different shades of red and orange. I love walking along a path that is covered with crunchy, colorful leaves. Fall leaves are so beautiful!

2) Wood stoves. There is nothing better then cuddling up in front of a fireplace. The glow from the fire is beautiful and warming, and the sound of wood cracking and popping inside is music to my ears.

3) Wood! I love the way M smells when he gets home from a day of getting wood. I also love the way our house smells from the stack of wood sitting next to the stove.

4) Lattes. To be honest, I love lattes all year around, but there is something extra to love about drinking a sweet, warm, frothy latte on a cool fall day.

5) Football. Born and raised a Packer fan, I look forward to football season all year!

And here is my little football buddy this past Sunday: (Pumpkin and Miss L have Packer outfits too, but they weren't home to watch the game with LL and me last week :) )


No comments:

Post a Comment