Thursday, May 29, 2014

Home Makeover

I have been itching to do some improvements on our house lately. Nothing like knocking down walls (although I do have a list of those improvements too...) but simple redecorating to make it feel homey and new. My first project was our master bath.

I wish I had taken pictures before I started, but it totally spaced my mind, so you have to see my belly shots that show my bathroom ;)



Ok, so these pictures totally suck, sorry. But we had a black, white, and red theme going on. Red carpet on the floor and toilet seat, black shower curtain, black/white/red picture of a rose hanging on the wall. And of course some dried roses on the picture on the wall and in a vase next to a red angel on my vanity. I really should have taken pictures beforehand.

I changed my color theme to purple and brown/black. And I LOVE it. I had been drooling over this shower curtain FOREVER, but wouldn't fork out the money for it. Then my mom bought it (little brat!), but my dad hates purple, so she gave it to me (total win)! And I am now in love with my newly decorated bathroom.




No comments:

Post a Comment