Wednesday, May 14, 2014

4 Months

I'm back! Not 100% better, but at least I don't feel like I am dying still. M is sick now though, so it hasn't left our family yet for good. It needs to, fast! I am so sick of this cold crap!!!!

LL had her 4 month check up yesterday. Technically, 4 month 2 week, but close enough :) I really CAN NOT believe she is already 4 months. Where in the hell did time go? I swear we were just bringing her home from the hospital :(

She is growing so much! She now weighs 11.6 lbs, putting her in the 5% for weight, and is 23.6", putting her in the 15% for length. Her head is in the 50%! (Sadly, its a family trait).

She's still doll size at 4 months!

I love how small she is, but I do worry that I may not be providing her with enough milk. She nurses until she is full, at least until I think she is full. She never seems fussy or upset when she is done, and she stops herself, I'm not cutting her off or having her give up after fussing. Her dr said I was doing a good job and that she is just petite, like L is. It made me feel a lot better having him reassure me. My pumping has gone down a lot at night, which scares me, but I have to keep in mind that she sleeps through the night, so I normally am not pumping anything. Hard to wrap my head around though, and hard to keep up my supply and freezer stash with my schedule flip flopping so much. Breastfeeding has been so important to me though, and we have made it this far that I don't want to give up! I may talk to my dr about taking something to help give me a boost, but we will see.

And if anyone can figure out how to freeze time and keep my baby girl a baby, I would appreciate it.



No comments:

Post a Comment