Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Noro Virus

I got Noro virus last week and ended up in the hospital on Monday for fluids because I was so dehydrated. It took 5 bags of IV fluids to get me back to where I needed to be. Not fun at all.

Source

Because of the dehydration, I started to have regular contractions. Luckily once I got enough fluid into me they stopped though, cuz baby was still a little to early to come just yet :)

For those of you who don't know what Noro virus is, let me just say its the shits. Literally. I was crapping my brains out about every 30 minutes. I didn't have the chills, or aches, or vomiting, just the poos. It was horrible. Luckily no one else in my family got it like me, though Miss L did have a few really watery diapers, and M got a little sick to his stomach this past Sunday. Pumpkin was sick the Friday before I was, but he was throwing up and then seemed fine later that day, so I'm thinking more of a flu bug.

I'm really praying and hoping that this is the only round of sickness we get this year. I have been nesting, so my house is pretty much disinfected from top to bottom, hoping that helps!

Have you been sick at all this winter yet?

2 comments:

  1. Rest and take it easy momma! I hope you get to feeling your best soon!

    ReplyDelete