Thursday, December 19, 2013

Baby Shower

I was really back and forth on whether or not to have a baby shower. I didn't want to because I felt greedy. This is our 3rd baby, and its not even 2 yrs after Miss L, but there are things that we do need! I'm not one to keep stuff around, so I pretty much cleaned house of Miss L's stuff once she was done with it.

So I talked my girlfriend and she said YES do one! And she threw one for me :)

Source

It was really last minute, but she did a super cute job on it. Unfortunately I suck, and didn't take any pictures! I did a registry at Target, and was able to get a few things that I did really need, which is really helpful. I also got some gift cards, which totally rock cuz then I can just go buy whatever else I need, which isn't much now.

This poor baby isn't getting spoiled like my other kids. It doesn't get its own room or anything. We put the crib and changing table in our room, making the "theme" brown, cuz we have pretty much brown everything in our room!

Because this baby isn't getting all the fancy stuff, it was nice to at least have a shower for it, and not have to buy everything ourselves!

Did you have a shower for all your kids? Or will you if you have more then one... or two?

No comments:

Post a Comment