Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Week 1: Who I Am

I have decided to join in a 52 week challenge that I heard about on this awesome blog. Not gonna lie, I'm sure I miss a week here or there, but I am going to try my best! So, Week 1: Who I Am.

Well... I am a girl. A daughter, sister, wife, mother, friend. I'm from a small town in Montana that I still live in and have no plans of ever leaving. My family is everything to me. I cherish the simple things in life and am much happier drinking a beer by a campfire than sipping wine in some lavish hotel (although that does sound nice...). Weekends and warm days are spent outside, doing anything from dirt bike riding and camping, to watching my kids play on the slip and slide and working in my much neglected flower bed. I love to read and when I start a good book, I can't put it down until I finish. I stay at home during the day with my kids and work at night as a polysomnographic tech, fancy name for sleep tech. I put my family first and that sometimes means putting my friends off, which I know isn't good, but its that way it is. I'm not athletic, but wish I was. I don't like to cook or clean, making me probably the worst house wife ever. My favorite season is probably fall. I LOVE watching football and am born and raised Packer fan!


And I think thats me. I can't think of much more to share, but you can ask anything and I will answer!

4 comments:

  1. Pretty momma! We have a lot in common! I think we'd make good "real life" friends! :o) I'm so glad you decided to do this too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am glad too, it looks like so much fun and gives me actual interesting topics to blog about ;P

      Delete
  2. You need to add your email to your profile so I can reply to you :) I'll add instructions on how to do the link-up when I post it! It's super easy! Trust me, if I can figure it out I'm sure it'll be a breeze for you! :o)

    ReplyDelete