Thursday, May 30, 2013

Surprises

I've been wanting to write this post for a bit now, but haven't just in case my sister Reece decided to read my blog, for some odd reason...

Anyways, Reece's boyfriend proposed to her! And what a proprosal it was.

They had a planned trip to Italy, so he planned (with the help of my sister Dee) to proprose over there. He upgraded their room without her knowing, and made arrangments for a dinner. Their dinner was on a private terrace that overlooked the sea. He had someone watching so as soon as she said yes, they gave a signal and a boat in the water set off fireworks, which he had to get a special permit for. He also hired a photographer to take secret pictures leading up to the proposal, and then some photos after. And I'm sure you would rather see those than hear me ramble, so here you go :)










Did I mention that about a week before their trip he just showed up on my parents' doorstep to ask my dad for permission?

You would think after all that he would be done with the surprises, but nnnoooo! He decided to send my parents, me and M, my cousin and her boyfriend, and my sister's best friend to Vegas to surprise her at a dinner for celebration of their engagement! So that is how we spent Memorial Day weekend :) Here is M and me at the dinner (taken by my fancy phone, not a photographer)


I have some other pics of our time in Vegas, but I'll post those later cuz I know that with the above photos, they won't even get a second glance ;)

6 comments:

  1. Is it weird that all I can think of is holy hell what an expensive proposal!? Lol. Absolutely amazing though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I know!!! And then to fly us all to Vegas. And you should see the ring!!!!

      Delete
  2. Wow! What an amazing proposal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He set the bar pretty high for other guys!

      Delete
  3. ummm....whoa. and he is painfully good looking? There is hope afterall! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! There are still some Prince Charming's out there! (And he is taller than her, but she is wearing massive heals in these pics!)

      Delete