Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Words

There have been a few quotes that have been helping me lately, here they are:

"How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard" - Winnie The Pooh

"I loved you from the moment I knew you were there, and you will be loved until the day I die" - Zoe Clark-Coates

"A short time in my tummy, a lifetime in my heart"

"I carry you in my heart instead of in my arms"

"Saying goobye is something you say, its the opposite of hi, its the opposite of hey. You've barely said hi, but now you are saying the opposite, you are saying goodbye" This is from this amazing video that I have watched a hundred times.

What quotes have helped you through hard times?

2 comments:

  1. I have a bunch that helped me, I have already shared some of them but here are some more:

    "An angel in the book of life wrote down my baby's birth, then whispered as she closed the book "too beautiful for earth."

    “You will lose someone you can’t live without, and your heart will be badly broken, and the bad news is that you never completely get over the loss of your beloved. But this is also the good news. They live forever in your broken heart that doesn’t seal back up. And you come through. It’s like having a broken leg that never heals perfectly—that still hurts when the weather gets cold, but you learn to dance with the limp.”
    ― Anne Lamott

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love those, they are beautiful <3

      Delete