Thursday, October 4, 2012

People Amaze Me

I posted a couple posts back about a fundraiser I was having done for baby Easton. Well, I just want to say that people truly amaze me.

Honestly, I have no idea how the fundraiser is going yet! I only know of one friend that has actually purchased anything (so get your butt over there and buy something!). BUT, the lady doing it for me, G from All Things G, is amazing. I couldn't have asked for more of a gift then just her doing this fundraiser, but her heart if full of gold, and she sent a little surprise my way.

When I went to leave my house today, there was a box sitting by my front door.

Wonder what it could be... 

And inside that box was 2 more boxes...

Sorry bout the crotch shot of my dog!

And inside those boxes were.... no, not more boxes, but Scentsy Buddies! G sent both my kids a Scentsy Buddy! How incredibly sweet is that?!

Pumpkin and Roarbert the Lion
Miss L and Lenny the Lamb
They love them!

Whoever came up with this idea is brilliant! They are these cute, SUPER soft, animals that have little pouches in their backs that you put scent pouches in. The animal smells amazing, and the room smells amazing without having to have anything plugged in or burning. GENIUS! I am hooked on this animals now, and so are my kids. Pumpkin kept taking the scent pouch out to show me how it worked, and Miss L loved chewing on her lambs arm!

The funny thing is, I was looking at getting these for my kids the other day! And I was for sure going to get Miss L the lamb because I had a lamb growing up that may or may not be still in my bedroom today....

Anyways. People amaze me. You always read on the news these horrible stories about people doing unthinkable things. Slowly you start to think that everyone in the world, other than your family (and maybe them sometimes too), are screwed up. Then, someone does something wonderful that makes you realize that there are still good people out there.

Thank you G. You are a wonderful, caring, giving, person. Thank you for doing the fundraiser for Easton for me, and thank you for the thoughtful gifts for my children. The world needs more people like you.

Has someone recently done something expectantly nice for you or your family? Have you participated in the fundraiser for baby Easton yet? DO IT NOW!!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU so much Haley, for even allowing me to do this fundraiser for you! I was glad I can help out in any way! I am sure, Baby Easton, is very thankful to have a guardian angel like you to support him!

    Yay! I am so happy that your babies loved the buddies! It took some time to figure out which ones to get but in the end I thought they would be happy since they are all so cute! My little one loves her buddies, so I knew I had to get them something :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are such a wonderful person! I can never thank you enough!!!!

      Pumpkin hasn't put his down yet! It has gone EVERYWHERE with us, and he has to show everyone the scent packet! ;)

      Delete