Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Halloween

I love dressing up for Halloween, but I think dressing your kids up is even better! Especially when they are little, and don't care or really have a say in what you put them in!! :)

After days and days of searching for Miss L's costume, I found the perfect one. I didn't want to spend too much money since I didn't think we would really wear it considering she is too little to trick-or-treat, and Pumpkin will be with his dad until 8 that night. The one I found was super cute and cheap! And she looks so adorable in it!

We actually are going to be using it a lot too, which is nice! We had a costume party last weekend for the kids. Pumpkin was so excited to get to wear the costume MIL bought him awhile back (Ninja Turtle), and Miss L tried to eat hers.

Me and the kids getting ready to leave for the party
M and Miss L at the party

On the 25th the NICU is having a costume party for all the kids that spent time there, so we will be going to that too. AND M's aunt and uncle have a costume party on the 27th that we might be going to. If we do, I am trying to convince M to be a gnome with me and Miss L will be our little flower!!!

For me (source)

For M (source)

What did you do for costumes for your kids? Do you dress up for Halloween too?

No comments:

Post a Comment