Wednesday, October 17, 2012

8 Month Milestones

I can't believe it, but Miss L is 8 months old today. It is going so fast, and makes me so sad.

Exciting things are happening at this ripe ol' age, like sitting up on her own!!! Well, she can't actually get into the sitting position on her own, but she can sit on her own. She still is a little tipsy and I don't trust her to sit without someone behind her or her Boppy around her, but none the less, she is sitting!


She is also trying REALLY hard to crawl. I am not sure I am ready for that milestone yet though! She has mastered the army crawl, and the last couple days she has been getting on her hands and knees and rocking back and forth. It won't be long before she off... and into trouble!

What milestones have your LOs recently reached?

No comments:

Post a Comment