Friday, April 20, 2012

Things I Should Have Bought Stock In

If only I would have known the things that I would use this time around, and how much of them!

Nursing Pads. I use nursing pads like they are going out of style. I don't produce TONS of milk, but my boobs are like a leaky faucet! I have to change my nursing pads a couple times a day because they get so soaked. I never knew that people actually did that!

Breast Milk Storage Bags. I also should have bought some stock in breast milk storage bags. I didn't think I would really even be able to breastfeed, so all this is new to me. I don't pump that often, but it seems like I am constantly buying storage bags. 

Pads. 8 weeks later, and I still spot. I bleed for the first 6 wks continually, but now just spot. I don't remember bleeding this long with Pumpkin. I also don't remember being so sore. I was able to wear tampons again with Pumpkin at 6 wks, but they still hurt a little this time. I really hope that goes away soon because I don't like wearing pads!

If only I knew how different it would be this time! I just didn't know the things that I would be using, and how much of them, this time around. And since I didn't BF Pumpkin, that part is all new to me! The things people don't tell you or warn you about!

Do your boobs continually leak? Have you used a lot of things that you didn't think you would?

No comments:

Post a Comment