Thursday, April 19, 2012

2 Months

Its already been 2 months since Peanut was born. I can't believe how fast it has gone! (And sorry for my lack of posts).

I have been asked to share Peanut's name, but I'm not sure I really want to... I will tell you this though, it starts with an "L". :) So I took Miss L to her 2 month check up today. She is 9 lbs 10 oz, and 21 1/2" long. That puts her in the 20th percentile for height and weight. Her head was a little over 15 cm, putting it in the 60th %! She got her first set of shots today, which was horrible. I wanted to cry for her. She was super cuddly the rest of the day though, making it really hard to leave and go to work. (Did I mention that? I'm working now. I will post more on that later though).

We had to go into the dr last week also. For some reason, Miss L doesn't want to poop. I have had to give her a suppository 2 times now. That is the worst thing to do to a little one too, just so you know. The look she gave me and the cry she made totally broke me. I have to give her another one in the next couple days too, which I am totally dreading, then take her stool to the lab for tests. The dr is not sure why she is not pooping on her own, but hopes that she will just start up soon. I hope so too because I really don't know how many more times I can shove those pills up her butt.

For the most part, things have been going pretty good. There are so many things I want to tell you about, like how breastfeeding is going, my new job, and Miss L's milestones. I will get to it all soon, I promise (I now have a computer cord (yay) so I can finally be on my computer!).

No comments:

Post a Comment