Tuesday, February 7, 2012

36 Wks

I am 36 wks now. I can't believe it, but I am so ready to be done!

I had an ultrasound yesterday to see how big Peanut was measuring. There isn't a lot of room in there, so getting good pictures was hard, but I did get 2 that are pretty cute!

Fingers!

Chubby cheeks!!!!

She sure does have some chubby cheeks! She is measuring a little big right now, weighing in at about 6 lbs 8 oz. It is said that babies gain about 1/2 a lb a week from here on out, so that would put her at about 8 lbs in 3 wks, the date of my possible induction. 8 lbs isn't bad, but I would rather have her right now at 6 lbs 8 oz! 

It was really fun to get to see her again, since we haven't had an ultrasound in so long. But it makes me want her even more now! I am ready to kiss and snuggle into those big cheeks ;) I am also ready to be comfortable again, and sleep... well, sleep until she wakes up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment