Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Birthday #2

Remember me? Probably not, so sorry. I'm going to pick up right where I left though!

Mr K is at the age now that he wants to have his friends stay the night. So for his birthday he got to have 2 friends come over and have a sleep over. They had happy meals for dinner (birthday boy's choice) and I made a pretty sweet Batman cake that was camo inside, and I would never recommend to anyone. It was a box cake and seemed super easy, but completely crumbled when you tried to cut it. It looked so gross that the kids didn't even touch it :/ Not saying that my Bat symbol turned out to be anything to talk about either though...

Being the horrible mom that I am, I really didn't take many pictures! I mean, honestly, I can't be that embarrassing mom who is taking a million pics of them playing Xbox or make a fort or eating... I did get to sneak a few in though.

This looked SO much better in my head!



I love that Mr K is getting to the age of real friends and sleep overs, but it sure does make me sad that he is growing so fast. Seriously, where have the last 7 years gone?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment