Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Catch Up!

I would love to write about our Easter, and our new family addition, but I need to do a little catch up first! 2 weekends ago (oh its been so long!), we had a little family trip to Silver Mountain Resort. It was so nice to getaway for a night, and the resort was amazing!

It took about 3 hours to get there, which was just perfect. I  nursed LL right before we left and she was just starting to fuss as we pulled in. 20 more minutes and we would have had to pull over.

Three kids in the car got a little loud at times!

DVD player = greatest invention ever

The resort had so much to do. We went with my parents and all played at the water park. I honestly felt like a little kid again! Pumpkin and Miss L had a BLAST in the water and going down the water slides! Miss L laughed so much! It was really hard to get them out of the water that night :)


LL got wore out from the fun too

Pumpkin rode this water slide probably 10+ times!

Miss L smiled and laughed the whole time

Papa and the kids in the lazy river... lap 3

I wish we could have gone for longer, but since it is only 3 hours away, we are going to be going back for sure! I love how relaxing and nice a little family trip is :)


No comments:

Post a Comment