Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Mr Mom

Somehow along the way, M has become a better mom then me. I don’t know if it’s because of me being pregnant and him trying to help out, or if he really is just a better mom, but damn, he’s good.
Since I don’t work a day job, he lets me sleep in the mornings while he gets Pumpkin ready for school, and off to school. He gets him breakfast, makes him lunch for the day, and helps him get all his school stuff ready. He also drops him off on his way to work at the morning program so I don’t have to get up or leave at all. They even have a night routine now that consists of brushing teeth, getting jammies on and reading when I go to work.
I never thought much of it until the other day when I went to get Pumpkin a glass of orange juice and he told me no pulp. M was sitting there and he told Pumpkin that he didn’t buy the kind with pulp because he knows he doesn’t like it. Ummm…. How come I didn’t know that?!
I love how much M does to help me out, but he really is becoming a better mom then me! I’ve gotta kick it into gear here soon or Pumpkin isn’t going to need me at all!

1 comment:

  1. Awww! Give yourself some credit friend! You're growing a baby, and NO dad can EVER do that! ;)

    ReplyDelete